Update Travel Information (COVID-19)
The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Accordingly, we are monitoring developments very carefully.
Stress-free Vacation - with flexible cancellations for the summer!
In response to the current market conditions in tourism, our hotel strives to offer our customers flexibility in these challenging times.
Our cancellation policy:
Existing bookings (bookings made BEFORE April 1, 2020):
For guests with existing reservations for a future arrival date, including non-refundable rates, we allow full changes or cancellations up to 7 days before arrival * free of charge as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that changes to existing reservations depend on availability and any rate differences.
Future bookings (for summer 2020):
Guests making their reservations between today and June 30, 2020 for an arrival date in summer 2020, can change or cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before their scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation depend on the availability and any price differences of the available rate.
Future bookings (for winter 2020/21):
For guests who make a reservation for an arrival date after December 2020, the cancellation policy of the booked rate applies.
We continue to monitor developments very closely and will adjust our regulations as necessary.
Guidelines for guests
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other people , except for people from the same household or fellow travelers staying in the same room.
- Wear mouth and nose protection in the entrance area and reception area. This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- Make reservations in advance. Avoid crowds at the reception and in the breakfast hall.
- Pay contactless if possible . Pay the invoice by card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with hands .
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if you show signs of illness. Contact staff if you are starting to show symptoms during your stay.
With your help – you can protect yourself, as well as the other guests and your hosts!
Hygiene and cleanliness in our hotel
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Our hotel always complies with the current strict hygiene and cleaning regulations.
Specific measures include:
Our team always follows the current regulations of the government.
Cleaning inside the hotel:
Guest rooms: Surfaces in the room are disinfected during daily room cleaning routines. Upon departure, the rooms are thoroughly cleaned and all surfaces are disinfected.
Public areas: Areas in public areas (door handles, elevator, stairs, public toilets, room keycards etc.) are disinfected several times during the day.
You too can contribute to the protection of infection by following the recommendations of the Ministry of Health (https://www.sozialministerium.at). This includes careful and regular hand washing, correct behavior when coughing and sneezing, and avoiding touching the face. If you feel sick, stay at home and do not travel.